- Work in pairs/teams with experienced Authorized Child Welfare Professionals
- Attend and participate in transfer visits/plans of care/reassessments in the placement/resource departments
- Active involvement in case support (contact collaterals, attend court, identify resources for family, and conduct online research)
- Help to organize files for reviews, consultations, affidavit preparations
- Review files and determine what is pertinent material; for instance, what would go in social histories, what information would be vetted etc.
- Learn about and practice completing documentation requirements in all departments
- Supervise access visits and shadow activities in other departments
if you have any question, please click "Contact myOACAS Support" and select "I need more information on Authorization"