Please see below for a detailed list of the responsibilities of non-authorized staff as they move throughout the Series.
- Completing online modules
- Completing all self-assessments
- Ensuring Structured Conversations take place
- Attending each classroom session and bringing necessary materials
- Completing Field Assignments
- Completing Post-Test course assessments
- Prepare for and complete the Authorization Candidacy Exam (ACE)
If you have any questions, please click "Contact myOACAS Support" and select "I need more information on New Worker Training - the New Child Welfare Pathway to Authorization Series" to submit your question.