If I do not have a BSW/MSW can I still work in the field?

If I do not have a BSW/MSW can I still work in the field?

Authorization does not require specific educational qualifications. Hiring practices remain the responsibility of each agency.

If you have any questions, please click "Contact myOACAS Support" and select "Other".
    • Related Articles

    • Incorrect Username

      Some corporations/organizations may issue more than one email address to you as an alternate email address (Email Alias). For example: FLastname@oacas.org (login email for your intranet) Firstname.Lastname@oacas.org (an email alias) These email alias ...
    • CAS Staff: Account Pre-Registration Form Guide

      Please review the attached guide on how to access the Account Pre-Registration Form (for CAS Staff).
    • RCWP2A Overview for Learners

      Attached is an overview of the Reimagined Child Welfare Pathway to Authorization (RCWP2A) series.
    • Private Care Providers & Others: Account Creation and Course Registration Guide

      The attached PDF is only intended for: Staff who work for a Private Care Provider Caregivers who provide direct day-to-day care to children (foster/resource family-based care, kin care, kin service, and adoptive parents) Private/International ...
    • You don't have permission to access

      If you have received the error above, it is likely that your account has not yet been synced with the myOACAS Learning Portal. Please wait for the next sync time then try accessing myOACAS Learning again. Please note the times below are displayed in ...