What are the learning-related responsibilities of staff who are currently taking the RCWP2A Series?
What are the responsibilities of staff who are currently taking the Reimagined Child Welfare Pathway to Authorization (RCWP2A) Series?
Please see below for a detailed list of the responsibilities of non-authorized staff as they move throughout the Series.
If you have any questions, please click "Contact myOACAS Support" and select "Other" to submit your question.
- Completing online modules
- Completing all self-assessments
- Ensuring Structured Conversations take place
- Attending each classroom session and bringing necessary materials
- Completing Field Assignments
- Completing Post-Test course assessments
- Completing Practical Demonstration of Knowledge and Skill
- Prepare for and complete the Authorization Candidacy Exam (ACE)